Do you love the sport of Dressage?
Do you love horses?
You don't have to be a rider, horse owner or trainer...
ANYONE CAN VOLUNTEER!
To enjoy the sport of dressage, all you need is the desire to help out and have a lot of fun doing it.
We are always seeking Volunteers to join in the fun at recognized shows, schooling shows, symposia, clinics, education lectures, parties and more.
How to Volunteer
...And what do you get for your generous contribution of time and effort?
We need Volunteers to help:
- Other Education Events
- Awards & Prizes
- Party/Event Planning
- DCNM Website
- DCNM Social Media
- Hospitality for Officials
...do you have an idea how to help? Tell us!
All of our Volunteers are so greatly appreciated by DCNM. Whatever your contribution, we need and value your support!
- Just CONTACT US to start the fun of Volunteering!
- We accept the Volunteer help of anyone over the age of 13 years old (parent or guardian permission needed for anyone under age 18).
- We offer Volunteer positions outdoors, indoors, standing, seated, even the opportunity to volunteer from home!
- Each year, we need Volunteers for our dressage shows, education events, and more.
- Tell us what you can do to help...can you scribe, score, run tests sheets, ring steward, tack check, help set up courts, work in the show office, help with awards?
- Bring your existing skills or learn new ones! We are happy to help you learn the duties at shows, clinics and other events.
- Do you have a unique skill or interest to contribute? Tell us about it!
What Do I Get If I Volunteer?
- OUR HUGE THANKS FOR HELPING DCNM!...AND...
- Earn Volunteer credits for DCNM Member Year End Awards full of great prizes and gifts and a fun gala party just for Volunteers!
- Earn Volunteer credits and hours for other USDF GMOs, other equestrian organizations that require Volunteer hours for membership, School Community Service Programs, or just offer your time and energy because you love horses!
- All meals, snacks, beverages provided at horse shows, symposia, clinics.
- A THANK YOU gift after you contribute 2 Volunteer hours or more at a DCNM event.
- Eligibility for the DCNM Volunteer of the Year Award!
We know you make a commitment to us with your time and talents. We also commit to you by encouraging all our Volunteers to become members of DCNM so you may enjoy all the benefits of membership in a highly active, enthusiastic USDF GMO!
Do you have questions about Volunteering for DCNM?
Click Below for more information about being a Volunteer...and hoof it UP!!